Menu

THANK YOU! Our dinner was SO delicious.....

I did not see that! I feel that my inspiration is on hold with the cold weather.

I have all of those ingredients! Thanks for bringing this to the attention of those of us who missed it the first time.

My pleasure.

smil225.gif

I am so psyched to try those recipes. The fact that my kids ate onions and lentils just thrills me to no end. :D

That looks delicious!:D

The thanks goes to Bill (spy car) who shared the name of the recipe in the original thread and gave a description and back story about it.

I googled and found a ton of recipes -- Bill said that the first recipe was probably meh in his opinion and thankfully, told me what he thought wasn't right about it. THAT was helpful for me b/c my husband wants a dish to be either a soup or not a soup -- but not a mushy, thick anything.

I found a recipe that looked right -- Bill said it looked right -- and I have to tell you -- this is a keeper!

We do not have a single morsel to have as a leftover. I was amazed! Everyone loved it. Wonderful dinner for a snowy night.

smil225.gif