Menu

That's What I'm Talking About Tebow!

I am a tried and true lllloooonnnnnggggg time Steelers fan but man can that boy throw a football!

I couldn't decide who to root for tonight. I mean, I want to see New England lose big next week and I'm pretty sure Pittsburgh is just the team that can make that happen, but I've got a soft spot for Tebow so...

:001_huh:

:thumbdown: Tebow's a phony and a hack.

:thumbdown: Really??? He is the most down to earth person ever!! He is a great guy and an amazing role model for all young men! Not to mention his game is doing the talking!! =)

Edited by mom2denj

Wow. You should have been in my living room a minute ago. DH scared the dog with his exuberant cheering and jumping! :lol:

:iagree:

Hubby jumped up and cheered when they scored in overtime. Ds and I were giggling like crazy. Earlier, when Denver was behind... boy, dh got heated with the refs. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol::lol:

We've followed Tebow since his high school days as a homeschooler playing UIL. Sure hope one day TX can pass a "Tim Tebow" bill like Alabama was trying to do years back.

:thumbdown: Tebow's a phony and a hack.

From someone who has never met him...amazingly, those that do know him consistently say he is "the real deal"....somehow phony and hack do not blend well with the truth. However, since he is the real deal, he will 10x out of 10 attribute it to his higher guide...given time...doubters may become believers.

Way to go Tim!!

He's back!! Just hope he can seal the deal! That's all :D

Dany, what a fun time to be living in Denver! I lived there for 20+ years and spent most of it rooting for whatever team was playing against Elway. Now I'm in Redskins country, stuck back with Shanahan again. :glare: (On the plus side, I'm hoping he's hoping he's on his way out.)

I'm reading Tebow's autobio book right now. What I'd really like is to hear his mom speak. :001_smile:

Husband was trying to tell me something when the play happened and I was cheering and jumping around the living room. He looked at me like I was crazy because he hadn't been paying attention at all. Normally, I'm not a Broncos fan, but these games have been nailbiters.

:party:

From someone who has never met him...amazingly, those that do know him consistently say he is "the real deal"....somehow phony and hack do not blend well with the truth. However, since he is the real deal, he will 10x out of 10 attribute it to his higher guide...given time...doubters may become believers.

Way to go Tim!!

:party:

Just heard on ESPN Tebow being interviewed and he said the game was great but was looking forward to celebrating with a young fan who had numerous surgeries -- that part of the day he was looking forward to.

Just heard ESPN announce Tebow also threw 316 yards today -- in a reference to Tebow's fave verse (under his eyes while playing) to John 3:16. :lol:

Way to go Tim!!

:iagree: Well said! There is always going to be haters!

Just heard on ESPN Tebow being interviewed and he said the game was great but was looking forward to celebrating with a young fan who had numerous surgeries -- that part of the day he was looking forward to.

Just heard ESPN announce Tebow also threw 316 yards today -- in a reference to Tebow's fave verse (under his eyes while playing) to John 3:16. :lol:

How cool is that?

In a world where the youth are so quick to adopt stories of witches/werewolves and vampires...it is amazing when truly supernatural events happen but rarely go noticed...

This man is a breath of fresh air and a dedicated athlete as well as a servant to his community...the funny thing was my husband made a comment about this being Tebow's last game when they were down 6-0...so many are against him...but it does not bother him....a sweet inner confidence! My husband is now thoroughly impressed! :)

It is 2:00p in the afternoon here in CO and I am just now able to comment on last night...

I WAS THERE!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! BEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

The stadium was literally, physically rocking from the jumping and screaming. I high-fived and hugged dozens of people I have never seen before.

I am hoarse today and exhausted. What an experience.

I'll take that kind of "phony, hack" kind of playing any day. (I assume the earlier comment was speaking about his play and not his beliefs. That is between him and the Lord.)

It is 2:00p in the afternoon here in CO and I am just now able to comment on last night...

I WAS THERE!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! BEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

The stadium was literally, physically rocking from the jumping and screaming. I high-fived and hugged dozens of people I have never seen before.

I am hoarse today and exhausted. What an experience.

I'll take that kind of "phony, hack" kind of playing any day. (I assume the earlier comment was speaking about his play and not his beliefs. That is between him and the Lord.)

Wow! You could tell from the camera work that the stadium was rocking! What an amazing experience! Congratulations and good luck next weekend. I have a whole list of teams to root for: Saints, Texans, Giants, Broncos. I'm from Louisiana, raised in Houston, lived in New York, and root for Denver just cause.