Menu

Sherlock Holmes as Grammar Nazi

LOL...my dad and I were *just* talking about this the other day! He thought it was funny that they corrected the grammar from the original story. He's a huge Holmes fan, and adores the new series - especially the references they slip in.

That's one of my favorite things about the series. I wish they'd make more than 3 episodes at a time though.

I adore Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. :001_wub:

My dd13 absolutely adores that man. She absolutely loves Sherlock. She has studied those shows and makes observations like Sherlock. Sometimes it drives me batty. She told me if I really loved her, I would put her on a plane to London so she can watch the next series and not make her wait until May. :tongue_smilie:

He's voicing Smaug and the Necromancer in The Hobbit. She likes the story but she wants to see the movie just because his voice will be in it. And although she isn't a Star Trek fan at all, she will see the the sequel currently being filmed because he is in it, even though he's playing a bad guy. :lol: