Menu

PC or MAC laptop?

What kind of laptop do you prefer?  

1. 1. What kind of laptop do you prefer?

• PC
    • MAC

I guess it depends if you prefer Mac or PC. I have both laptops and I prefer my mac, but I'm a mac person. My mac is 7 yrs old, my pc much newer, and I still use my mac as much as possible. The only problems I've had w/my mac are ones that I caused. And I've been able to fix the problems myself. PC laptops are pretty inexpensive though, if that's a consideration. Just make sure to get an automatic virus protection for a pc. I use micro-trend.

Happy PC user for over 15 years now. Two happy laptops, 2 happy desktops. Can't imagine how Mac could be "better" or "easier to use" or whatever. PC was also less expensive, so for less money I get all the computer I want, that does everything I could ever want it to do.:D

MAC, because Vista is horrible. I have bought three new PC and they have the horrid Vista. NOthing works. I fight with it everyday, and we only do school and email. Nothing exciting.

Next will be Mac. I wish I had money for one now.

Or if you can find PC with XP.

Jeannette

We've always been Mac people. Our desktop is our "home" 'puter, while our macbook is dh's work machine that he takes on the road. It's newer, faster, has better software, and I miss it when he's gone;-) I would love to have a laptop for myself, but Macs do tend to be more expensive. I'd save for a Mac before I bought a PC, though!