Menu

So excited! We purchased tix to MJ World Tour Cirque du Soleil!

My husband's birthday is April 12th. Mine is May 1st. Right in between that, on April 24th, the Michael Jackson World Tour Cirque du Soleil is going to be about 2 1/2 hours away from us. Neither of us have ever been to a Cirque du Soleil show before. My mother agreed to watch the kids overnight (which happens maybe once a year) and we bought our tickets and booked a nice room in the area last night as our birthday presents to ourselves and each other. I'm excited because I pretty much never do anything special for my birthday and I always thought it would be awesome to see a Cirque du Soleil show. I will be 39 in May so I grew up when Michael Jackson was huge!

enjoy the show. They were up here for a couple months every summer for about four years. ds really wanted to go for his birthday - so we did. It was phenomenal. Much better than the Cirque du Soliel IMAX movie. (which I've seen on the IMAX screen, and my local library has so we watch on our big screen.)

We've seen a couple of their shows and my kids take classes at a circus arts school that teaches very "Cirque" style skills. When Cirque is in town, they often send out guest teachers and donate tickets for fundraisers (which is super nice and inspirational for a bunch of kids). Anyway - you'll LOVE It. So amazing and fun! Have a wonderful time! :D