Menu

what a way to end the week *vent*

I dont think its vindictive to call the cops if he violates the custody order by taking them out of the city. He knows the rules, he breaks them then he gets in trouble. You do whatever you have to do to protect your children.

:grouphug:

:iagree::iagree:

That's not "vindictive" in my book. That's protecting your children from a really odd abuser. Your son is in 7th GRADE and your ex is trying to control his urine? That's mentally... "odd" at the very least. These are not people I would allow to see my children and if they violated the court order, H E double hockeysticks would I use the court order to put an end to it.

I dont think its vindictive to call the cops if he violates the custody order by taking them out of the city. He knows the rules, he breaks them then he gets in trouble. You do whatever you have to do to protect your children.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: :iagree:

And Document, document, document. I would also be having a long talk w/ ds about how dad isn't doing him any favors by feeding him junk that he can't have. Point out to ds that the food he's eating ends up getting him in trouble because it makes him act a certain way. He needs to advocate for himself when he's w/ dad.

:iagree:

And take this down ASAP. Edit your post to a . in the meantime. And eliminate your name from your sigline.

:iagree::iagree:

That's not "vindictive" in my book. That's protecting your children from a really odd abuser. Your son is in 7th GRADE and your ex is trying to control his urine? That's mentally... "odd" at the very least. These are not people I would allow to see my children and if they violated the court order, H E double hockeysticks would I use the court order to put an end to it.

:iagree: