Menu

My dear friend of 6yrs died yesterday!

My dear friend/neighbor fought a great fight until the end. She passed at home yesterday with her young children and husband of 25 yrs by her side. My heart is heavy today. I can hardly stay focused to do school with the kids. She was a great wife, mom, grandmother, and friend. Her legacy will live in the hearts of those who loved her for eternity. I've come to the conclusion that I hate Cancer! This is the third person close to me who have died because of it!:crying:

Oh my dear, of course you cannot focus! It's okay to take a day or so and just process things... really....

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. May the good times always be first in your memories.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Fellow cancer-hater here, too.

Edited by AuntieM

:grouphug:

maybe its a good day for a walk and talk rather than school with your kids? you could make food and take it over?

grief has its own rules.....

ann

Wise words.

I, too, hate cancer. It has taken far too many people from my life. I'm so sorry for your loss.

p.S. when I'm afraid my feelings of grief will be too much for my little one, I head to the shower. it's a great place to let those feelings out w/o worrying about anyone else.