Menu

wholefoods sales cycle

Does anyone know if Wholefoods has a sales cycle, and if so, what is it-6wks?, 8wks? I don't live close so I don't go often, but there's a couple of expensive things I can only buy there and I'd love to catch them on sale. I have seen them on sale, so I know it happens!

The item I buy is Barney Butter (almond butter). I asked and they don't put it in any of their sales circulars, in print or online. You have to catch it when the tag is on the shelf. No advertising. The cashier I asked told me that. She also said it was on a sales cycle but she wouldn't say how many weeks it was. That's why I wondered if anyone who shops there regularly had noticed how many weeks the cycle was.

Thanks!

The item I buy is Barney Butter (almond butter). I asked and they don't put it in any of their sales circulars, in print or online. You have to catch it when the tag is on the shelf. No advertising. The cashier I asked told me that. She also said it was on a sales cycle but she wouldn't say how many weeks it was. That's why I wondered if anyone who shops there regularly had noticed how many weeks the cycle was.

Thanks!

What do you mean by "when the tag is on the shelf"? Do you mean coupons? The coupons that are on the shelf with products in both Whole Foods in my town are the same coupons in the "Whole Deal" that i linked to previously.

in mine there is a markdown tag on the edge of the shelf. It is on many more items than in the Whole Deal flyer. It is not a coupon you have to give at the register, its just a tag reading a lower price that automatically comes up at register.

in mine there is a markdown tag on the edge of the shelf. It is on many more items than in the Whole Deal flyer. It is not a coupon you have to give at the register, its just a tag reading a lower price that automatically comes up at register.

Oh, ok. Our WF does not do that, the only discounts are from Whole Deal coupons. I hope you find the answer you need!