Menu

The writer's jungle

StephanieF

Is it worth getting the hard copy? Is it something I would print out and refer to often? I can see that the homeschoolbuyers co op has the digital version for 50% off but the hard copy version seems to have expired-not sure whether they will extend it. I do have a kindle and an ipad I could read it on if that makes a difference or I could print it out duplex.

Stephanie

I bought the pdf and printed it (my husband was able to have it printed pretty much free for me) and then had it bound at Staples. For me, absolutely important to have a copy to write all over. So if printing isn't economical for you, and you like to mark up with your notes, buy the hard copy.

I have the pdf on my kindle. No, I would not pay twice as much just to have a hard copy. I have bookmarks, highlights, and notes all over my pdf. If you are comfortable working with that format, I would go with the pdf. I have printed off about 10 pages that I wanted in my hand. YMMV.