Menu

How stuff works unit?

MSNative

How about The Way Science Works as a starter? There are also books like How Do You Lift a Lion? and Exploration Education is all physical science, and their price for the K-3 level is pretty reasonable, considering it comes with all the supplies.

My computer no longer works 'cause I've been drooling over the Exploration Education curriculum. Looks fantastic. Have you used it? If so, were the supplies expensive or hard to get? I am looking to do this with a few kids just buying the supplies seems pricey. There isn't a supply list, so I can't really tell if it's worth it. If it were just one kid - in a heartbeat.

I appreciate your response. I have the two books you suggested coming to me from our library.

I haven't, I seriously considered it, but ran out of funds, so now I've decided to wait until Ariel is ready for the intermediate level. All the supplies are supposed to come with curriculum. I think they recommend just buying a second activity book and having the kids alternate doing the activities if you have a couple of students. With more, you may want to get the additional supplies. I would email them and ask what supplies you need if doing it with a group.