Menu

I Was Distracted By Books...

And no, not bOOks. It was regular, paper and print books. :tongue_smilie::lol:

Wolf and I were at the mall yesterday. I stopped in the book store to get a new calendar.

As I was paying, I noticed several books on display...On Henry VIII, Borgias, Tudors, etc. Be still my heart. :001_wub:

So, I was completely focused on the books, and not paying terribly much attention to anything else. Stood beside Wolf and started gushing over the books.

Until I actually looked at 'Wolf'...and it wasn't him. A complete stranger in a brown leather jacket and dark ball cap was patiently replying, 'Uh huh...' to the crazy lady drooling over history books.

Whoopsie. :blushing:

I caught up w/Wolf down the other end of the mall. He couldn't understand why I was giggling so hard.

I explained, and he said the poor guy was probably married, and used to 'uh huh'ing and not really paying attention. :glare::001_tt2::lol:

Edited by Impish

This happened to me once. I actually put my arms around the guy and was hugging him when I realized he was not who I thought he was!

AWKWARD!!!

:blushing:

Oh my! :lol:

reading this after reading the thread on 'mommy brain' has me choking, cuz I'm laughing so hard! Not to mention what it's doing to my bladder!

:rofl::rofl:

Mommy brain! I could have blamed that or sleep dep, rather than admit I was being a geeky hs Mom! D'Oh!

And no, not bOOks. It was regular, paper and print books. :tongue_smilie::lol:

Wolf and I were at the mall yesterday. I stopped in the book store to get a new calendar.

As I was paying, I noticed several books on display...On Henry VIII, Borgias, Tudors, etc. Be still my heart. :001_wub:

So, I was completely focused on the books, and not paying terribly much attention to anything else. Stood beside Wolf and started gushing over the books.

Until I actually looked at 'Wolf'...and it wasn't him. A complete stranger in a brown leather jacket and dark ball cap was patiently replying, 'Uh huh...' to the crazy lady drooling over history books.

Whoopsie. :blushing:

I caught up w/Wolf down the other end of the mall. He couldn't understand why I was giggling so hard.

I explained, and he said the poor guy was probably married, and used to 'uh huh'ing and not really paying attention. :glare::001_tt2::lol:

TOO funny!!!:smilielol5:

It happened to me at last year's homeschool conference...except it wasn't my dh it was my dd7. We were looking at items at a booth and apparently, I was really into them. When it was time to go, I grabbed what I thought was my daughter's hand and started walking away! I turned to talk to her and realized she wasn't mine!