Menu

WWE and FLL

Marsha

FLL is 3 days a week. Which levels are you interested in? FLL1 took us about 10 minutes to do 5 lessons (seriously). FLL2 took us probably 5-10 minutes for one lesson. FLL3 takes us about 10-20 minutes, depending on the lesson (some are long, some are very short).

WWE is 4 days a week, though I combine the first two days because only one of them is writing (one day is copywork and one day is oral narration). It probably takes us about 15 minutes a day to do this. We've done WWE1 and 2.

FLL is 3 days a week. Which levels are you interested in? FLL1 took us about 10 minutes to do 5 lessons (seriously). FLL2 took us probably 5-10 minutes for one lesson. FLL3 takes us about 10-20 minutes, depending on the lesson (some are long, some are very short).

WWE is 4 days a week, though I combine the first two days because only one of them is writing (one day is copywork and one day is oral narration). It probably takes us about 15 minutes a day to do this. We've done WWE1 and 2.

:iagree: This is about for us too. We do break up WWE into 4 days. So 2 days it is very fast, 10 minutes, and 2 days it takes a bit longer, about 15-20 minutes.

:iagree: This is about for us too. We do break up WWE into 4 days. So 2 days it is very fast, 10 minutes, and 2 days it takes a bit longer, about 15-20 minutes.

I also agree, we have done FFL and WWE 1 and are in 2. We also combine the first two days of WWE and do both 3 days a week. Time frames are the same for us