Menu

Applause, please.....I just mailed our Christmas cards!!

mine went in the mail yesterday. I wasn't going to do them at all this year. We do a newsletter and it's not been a happy year. However, I got a card from one person saying she was looking forward to the newsletter and then I got a phone call from a friend on Christmas Eve asking in something was wrong, because she had not gotten a card. So, I managed to put together a semi cheerful letter.

mine went in the mail yesterday. I wasn't going to do them at all this year. We do a newsletter and it's not been a happy year. However, I got a card from one person saying she was looking forward to the newsletter and then I got a phone call from a friend on Christmas Eve asking in something was wrong, because she had not gotten a card. So, I managed to put together a semi cheerful letter.

:hurray:

That reminds me...I have a few to go put in the post right now

:lol:

See, this is why some years I look for cards with camels/kings on them. Because they could legitimately be called Epiphany cards. And the attendant Christmas letter can be legitimately datelined 'Epiphany Season' until Shrove Tuesday. Just sayin'...

:smilielol5:

You are ahead of me. I posted my letter on my blog and posted a link to it on facebook, but I haven't mailed anything yet. I had to work yesterday and today, but hoping to have time to get some cards ready to mail over the weekend.

you can do it!!:thumbup:

Next year, I think that I will make our photo cards say "Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!" since I can't seem to send my cards out on time either. Last year, I had the photo cards made and never sent any of them. My intentions are good...my follow-through isn't.

uh-huh. it was the da*n fortune we spent at shutterfly that motivated me to get them in the mail.;)

Congrats! I didn't even do them for two years, but managed to pull them off this year--mailed on the 23rd... So, folks can enjoy them AFTER Christmas!

thanks! this was the first time in FIVE yrs since we sent one out, and the VERY first time we included a letter.:D

We mailed ours yesterday.

I think our friends and family would be shocked to get a card from us before Christmas. We always seem to be a few days late!

Margie

kindred souls!!:hurray::party: