Menu

Will this be a problem with the ACT score

I'm wondering if we should have had him add the writing..oh well. Does it look horrible to have a 34 composite but a 7 on the writing part????

He will be taking the SAT in March. I wasn't good about making him do the writing for the ACT, I will be for the SAT. I'll have him do two a week, though he will HATE it. Wondering if I should sign up for the Bravewrite SAT writing class?? That said, I think he will do better on the SAT writing since that comes from literature, but part of it is his writing style. It is SO plain and subject/verb, subject/verb and very formulaic. It takes me sitting with him for him to change it. I was hoping he would be able to do it on his own...

Anyway, if he does much better on the SAT then will it be ok? He did better on his composite score than I hoped for ( shooting for a 31 or 32) but did worse on the essay.

Just looked and I guess his combined writing score is a 31 which is still in the 98 percentile, so I guess that is ok.. So will the 7 part matter?

Edited by choirfarm