Menu

Question for Wii Lego Star Wars players

When you first turn on the game, you should see a screen on any game that has you choose which file to play. That means more than one person can save. I think the standard number is 3 files per game. Also look in your game manual to see how to set up a game.

Ok, I seemed to remember seeing 3 files when he was coming back to his game but his was saved in the 2nd file while the other two had nothing. I wonder how we saved in the 2nd file instead of the first. I was afraid we would some how do that again and delete his game.

Thanks,

Kelly

Ok, I seemed to remember seeing 3 files when he was coming back to his game but his was saved in the 2nd file while the other two had nothing. I wonder how we saved in the 2nd file instead of the first. I was afraid we would some how do that again and delete his game.

Thanks,

Kelly

Just make sure they remember their own file! I like games that ask for names. I started playing Rayman Origins and the files don't have names. So far I'm the only one playing but it is annoying.