Menu

Looking for free (or very cheap) cursive copywork

kandty

I tried searching threads, but I don't have time to go through all of them. :lol:

I am looking for free (I may pay a small price for something I really like and can be instant download) cursive copywork for my 5th grader who needs lots of handwriting practice (still). I have websites marked that you can make your own, but I am too lazy and want to just print something all ready done.

Thanks for doing the work for me! :D

To add to the list above: Zaner-Bloser lets you make your own worksheets. Along with choosing the year (for the widths of the lines) on the right hand side, you must remember to select "Cursive" in the drop-down box on the top left of the screen. (Actually, you can alternate between Manuscript and Cursive in this program, which is pretty neat.)

Well, I just wrote my own. One or two sentences every day, with line spaces in between to make them easy to copy just below. That's the cheapest choice ever.

I have been avoiding making my own because of the time investment, but had I just done this instead of searching post, searching the web, posting, and reading post I would have had enough time to get it done for our whole next term! :lol: