Menu

S/o I also do not recommend...

...your dh's laptop kicking the bucket on Christmas Day when he's a hardcore World of Warcraft gamer. I spent half the day yesterday trying in vain to turn my cheap flash drive into a bootable recovery stick. :glare:

Should this happen to anyone else, saying, "It's obviously a sign from the universe that you need to spend less time gaming" is not a good idea.

That is all.

Should this happen to anyone else, saying, "It's obviously a sign from the universe that you need to spend less time gaming" is not a good idea.

ROFLOL

This is something I would want to say (it's not gaming for my dh....it's football), and it would NOT go over well. At least for us, football season is ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!:party: Oops wrong one. I did really mean:crying: Really. That's what I meant. I'll be as sad as dh to see it go.

In all fairness-- I do have to say that he, at least, has oldest dd as hooked on it as he is and is happy to have her watch it with him. He usually takes one or both to a few games a year. It's part of their bonding time.