Menu

Lesson Plan Generators?

I don't mind making my own lesson plans, but I wish someone would invent a lesson plan generator.

For example, next year I want to do a survey of art history, Logic level, to go along with Year 3 of the history cycle. We'll need twice-weekly lessons for 7th and 5th grade girls, utilizing these books (among others): Looking at Pictures, The Annotated Mona Lisa, and Discovering Great Artists.

Press Enter. Press Print. Lesson planning done!

Is that too much to ask for? :lol:

I know with homeschool tracker you can design your own lesson plan. You would add the books you mention and how many lesson/pages you wanted to break it down to, then put how many days a week you want to do it (2times?) and it will figure it all out for you. Is that what you were looking for??

• 2 weeks later...
I know with homeschool tracker you can design your own lesson plan. You would add the books you mention and how many lesson/pages you wanted to break it down to, then put how many days a week you want to do it (2times?) and it will figure it all out for you. Is that what you were looking for??

Thank you for your practical suggestion; I was thinking a little more....fanciful. A program that would take my various books, library offerings, United Streaming videos, etc, and magically pull everything together for me.

Barring some great momentous invention, I guess I'll have to dust off the notebooks, sharpen my pencil, and just do it myself. :tongue_smilie: