Menu

I guess the cat's out of the bag now!

Remember how I accidentally found out my mom got me a Kindle for Christmas? I've been pretending that I didn't know. (The Kindle is in a box that came from Amazon, and Mom had told me that was for my dh. So I opened it, expecting it to be a book I recommended for dh, and I was going to wrap it and put it under the tree. But it's a Kindle. For me.)

Well, today, my mom forwarded an email to me from Amazon. It says "welcome to the Kindle Touch", and has setup instructions. :confused: I'm not sure why she didn't wait until Christmas.

So even if I hadn't accidentally found out, now I definitely know. :D

So can I open it before Christmas? I have already been buying Kindle books. (I have read them on my laptop before.)

Wendi

Oh yes, that sounds like permission to open it. :D

Remember how I accidentally found out my mom got me a Kindle for Christmas? I've been pretending that I didn't know. (The Kindle is in a box that came from Amazon, and Mom had told me that was for my dh. So I opened it, expecting it to be a book I recommended for dh, and I was going to wrap it and put it under the tree. But it's a Kindle. For me.)

Well, today, my mom forwarded an email to me from Amazon. It says "welcome to the Kindle Touch", and has setup instructions. :confused: I'm not sure why she didn't wait until Christmas.

So even if I hadn't accidentally found out, now I definitely know. :D

So can I open it before Christmas? I have already been buying Kindle books. (I have read them on my laptop before.)

Wendi

I emailed my mom back, thanking her, and asked, "Does this mean I can open it?" She said, "At least wait until Christmas Eve -- 8pm." :001_smile: So I unwrapped it when we came home from church. It is charging now, and I already downloaded the Kindle books I already own onto it. Cool!

Wendi

I emailed my mom back, thanking her, and asked, "Does this mean I can open it?" She said, "At least wait until Christmas Eve -- 8pm." :001_smile: So I unwrapped it when we came home from church. It is charging now, and I already downloaded the Kindle books I already own onto it. Cool!

Wendi

Enjoy! Pixel of Ink is a good site to find out about current freebies and sales on Kindle books. I get their daily email newsletter.