Menu

Bones and House on FOX

I think I remember something about House being new on Dec 26th and Bones on the 29th... Of course I *thinK* I remember a lot of things... I'm not sure where you can find out though...

I know that not to be true, it did say so on the website...but it doesn't say anything beyond next week.

I think I remember something about House being new on Dec 26th and Bones on the 29th... Of course I *thinK* I remember a lot of things... I'm not sure where you can find out though...

Yeah, most shows went off for the holidays. Boo. I think there's only 1 more Bones before the "break" they had to take when ED had her baby. I know they're back to filming (I follow DB on Twitter-I'm such a dork) and should start airing new shows again in Feb or March. Until they come back they're airing The Finder, which is a spin off of Bones (sort of). They did an ep last year where they went to FL and Booth had to get help from his old "friend" who finds things with his "amazing" abilities. It was awful, except for Michael Clark Duncan, who is just awesome in anything. I'm really hoping they revamped it before airing it as its own show. I'm really hoping that the lead (I can't even remember his name) doesn't use his catch phrase "I'm'a risk it" every 5 minutes and the English girl quits saying words wrong. Gah! It was so annoying. It premiers Jan 12th BTW in the States.

I don't know about House as I don't watch it.

I'm dying for Jan 9th though because Castle will come back on!!! Squeeeee!!!!! Wait, let me say that again: Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

If youd do a search on wiki for your show and look under the heading "episodes". You should find a episode list that lists when the next episode will play.

Here is the one for Bones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bones_episodes#Season_7_.282011.E2.80.9312.29

Edited by Julie Smith
iPad typing problems.

That's one of the reasons my wife and I stopped watching network TV and signed up with Netflix years ago. Since then, we've just waited until a new season is out on DVD and then watched the whole season straight through over the course of a couple weeks without interruptions (or commercials). Now, with Netflix streaming, it's even easier to do that.

Anyone want to talk Bones???

I never understood the whole Zack business with him being the apprentice to Gormagond (??? I have no idea how to spell it). Why? Just why? If he wanted to leave the show, just let him go, don't write him off as a killer.

When Vincent Nigel-Murray died I cried so hard. He was my favorite squintern and he played the heck out of the death scene. It wasn't overly dramatic or drawn out, just really well acted. I miss him. :(

Pregnancy? Really?? I'm so disappointed in how they handled the Booth/Bones relationship. Six years of waiting and we get a pregnancy with no warning or even a hint? Gah!

I'm sure there are other things I can gripe about (it is Festivus, after all), but I can't think of anything else.

Anyone?