Menu

Can you recommend a GOOD snap circuit set?

wy_kid_wrangler04

I *think* my dad got DS1 the SC300R, but I'm not sure. It's in the black case like that, and it comes with a bunch of guides to use.

When I was researching it, I read that you should get the most you could afford. I think that was good advice. My son LOVES Snap Circuits. He can play with them for hours! I like that they have the nice case, since they're easy to store and keep little hands from getting into them. ;)

When I was researching it, I read that you should get the most you could afford. I think that was good advice. My son LOVES Snap Circuits. He can play with them for hours! I like that they have the nice case, since they're easy to store and keep little hands from getting into them. ;)

:iagree: This is one of those toys that my ds keeps coming back to. He'll play with it constantly, then set it aside for a time. Then he realizes it's there again and gets it out again. He's had it for a couple of years.

When you want to expand, you don't even have to buy the next kit up; they sell upgrade kits that contain just the parts you need to get up to the next level kit, plus a guide for the additional circuits to build-- saves a bit of money if you are building your collection slowly!