Menu

Is there anywhere online to watch full episodes of Bill Nye the Science Guy?

I'd love to know this also. I used to get the dvds from the library when we lived in Hawaii but surprisingly they are almost impossible to get through our current library system. I think they are fabulous, and even though we've seen almost all of them, it was a couple years ago and we'd love to watch again. My kids get a lot out of them.

I checked at Clicker, an internet television guide, that helps me find documentaries, and tv shows and it says there is no legal full length episode source for free.

So I went to Blinkx.com that lists where to find shows in the internet, and there were two sources....My college daughter is telling me that one of those, megavideo.com will allow you to watch 72 minutes for free. Then it'll halt your watching and you have to get off for maybe an hour before you resume. Also, while searching we saw something called "TeacherTube" like YouTube. Not sure what that is, but it had lots of Bill Nye links.