Menu

What's your ringtone?

I have two:

The instrumental theme from Red Dwarf, and part of the intro to "

" by the Cure (this isn't the version I have... might be extended... but what a song :) )

by The Afters...I thought "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" would be inappropriate :tongue_smilie:

:lol: Hey, true is true, ... nothing inappropriate about that!

(I used to sing that when I nursed my daughter. It was Pavlovian; whenever she heard the tune on the radio, she'd start salivating LOL.)

My dh set my ringtone to play "Ding Dong, the witch is dead" from The Wizard of Oz.:glare:

Ds told me that XH has mine set with the Psycho theme song. :glare: Ds wasn't happy.

Corrrection....ds says it is the Alien theme. Or was. Ds changed it to beautiful harp music.

Edited by Scarlett

LOL. That isn't what I was saying...and I just remembered that last year I didn't know how to SET a ringtone....my friend did it for me.

I know, just funnin. That's ok this thread prompted me to change Dh's ringtone. It is now Can't help falling in Love by UB40. How many deades ago was that?? :lol:

I have a few

For my dh it's "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz

For my kids (they only call me from home) it's my dd's favorite song "Real World" by Matchbox 20

For my mom it's "Hey Ya" by Outkast

For everyone else it's "You Found Me" by The Fray

I'm not sure what DH has for me, but for when the ship calls (all except the CO) him he has the sound of a Boatswains whistle/call. It can be really annoying. For the CO he has it play the Indiana Jones Theme.

Edited by nukeswife

Where do you guys get your ringtones?

I either make my own or get them from http://www.zedge.net - haven't had any problems with them yet (knock on wood).

Right now, I have The Love Boat theme for dh, the Glee ending for dd, So This is Christmas for my generic but that will probably be changing back to People are People in another week. I also have the Muppets song, Num3ers theme, Pink Panther theme, Law and Order theme, Knight Rider theme, and Soul Sister that I use for various people. I have quite a few others on my phone that I switch to whenever the mood hits.