Menu

Help! I need a sparkly ivory or cream top and a gold top today.

Two of the girls still don't have tops for the Christmas pictures and we can't seem to find what we are looking for.

The ivory or cream one needs to be sparkly - with gold metallic threads, sequins, glitter, or something like that.

The gold one can be just about any kind of gold.

I would prefer tops that don't also require cardigans but I could manage one with the gold.

A gold sparkly scarf would be nice as well.

Also, can anyone recommend a control slip that doesn't ride up?

the teen type stores in our mall have lots of these types of tops, we got dd a sparkly shiny red one, I think it was at Aerostophe or something like that. THere were tons in all colors

I just goggled and I THINK the name of the store might be Aeropostale. We also saw some white and ivory colored lightweight holiday sweaters (the type to be worn by themselves) at American Eagle. THey had LOTS of sequins on them.

Edited by Jeannie in NJ

the teen type stores in our mall have lots of these types of tops, we got dd a sparkly shiny red one, I think it was at Aerostophe or something like that. THere were tons in all colors

I just goggled and I THINK the name of the store might be Aeropostale. We also saw some white and ivory colored lightweight holiday sweaters (the type to be worn by themselves) at American Eagle. THey had LOTS of sequins on them.

Ok thanks. This would be a choice of last resort because I hate the mall but if that's what it takes then I guess I will check it out.