Menu

Does this waterbottle exist?

My perfect kid water bottle would be insulated, durable, and medium sized (not little kid sized but not adult athlete sized). It would not sweat or leak, and it would have a straw. Does this exist? If not, how close can I get?

What if I sacrifice the straw :sad: for a sport top or chugger top?

My brain is going crazy trying to sort through all the websites and different offerings. My sanity thanks you for any tips!

Edited by 2squared

Klean Kanteen Widemouth Insulated. We have three of these and they are seriously awesome. The cafe tops are the only drinking top, though, the other two are for sealing.

If I hadn't found those I would have bought these: Flylady insulated water bottles. (It may just go to the shop page, but look under "pamper items") They have a drinking top and all the features I like in the KKs.

http://www.amazon.com/Thermos-18-Ounce-Hydration-Bottle-Purple/dp/B001EGO69A/ref=sr_1_7?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1324494170&sr=1-7

Dd LOVES this one and it kept water cold all day at Disneyworld. DH and I have the larger 22 oz ones for ourselves.

They are our favorites!

ETA opens with one hand (unless you have the extra clip on, which I only close when I think it might open accidentally), this one has a straw but others come without if you want (I like without!)

Edited by coloradoperkins

• 2 months later...
Guest Camadaus
My perfect kid water bottle would be insulated, durable, and medium sized (not little kid sized but not adult athlete sized). It would not sweat or leak, and it would have a straw. Does this exist? If not, how close can I get?

What if I sacrifice the straw :sad: for a sport top or chugger top?

My brain is going crazy trying to sort through all the websites and different offerings. My sanity thanks you for any tips!

There is a water bottle that now exists that performs all the above, except the straw, however it has a flow control inside. debuted at the International house ware show, and won the "Best Product Concept" award. The bottle also serves other purposes, i.e. scrunches down to provide more room in the bag when beverage is used, Check out bubibottle.com