Menu

I need help lying to DH

:lol: He might kill me! He's a butcher and makes fantastic bacon at work. I think he would react worse to finding out I bought other bacon than if he thought I were having an affair!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, so that's the lie for tomorrow... "I haven't actually bought you anything yet honey, because I'm having a torrid affair with a baker and a candlestick maker, and I'm too tired to shop."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, so that's the lie for tomorrow... "I haven't actually bought you anything yet honey, because I'm having a torrid affair with a baker and a candlestick maker, and I'm too tired to shop."

We all know the candlestick maker is just a hobbyist. And besides that's only $100 of llama pajamas each. Candle print, bread print, and pink pigs for DH. With monogramming so I remember their names. I should have picked men with all the same name! :lol:

He couldn't keep a straight face when I told him the chest hair wig was hand tufted.

Oooo the family of stuffed toads (in matching Christmas sweaters) is out for delivery. I should have DH's present some time today. Yay! I was worried it might not make it in time. I should make a cup of coffee and position myself so I can see the street.

So after all that pestering I tried to give him the present, in a wrapped decoy box (or two, or three :lol:) and he wouldn't open it! Gah! I'm dying to let it out. It's a... a... a gingerbread mold for a 3 foot house!

Two more sleeps until Christmas! I'll update everyone on the real thing and DH's reaction once he's actually opened it.

BTW he was disappointed that there were no llama pajamas! Apparently llama wool is very warm and he gets cold at night.

Oooo the family of stuffed toads (in matching Christmas sweaters) is out for delivery. I should have DH's present some time today. Yay! I was worried it might not make it in time. I should make a cup of coffee and position myself so I can see the street.

Freeze dried frogs would be cheaper to ship.

Since he might not be reading this thread we can still suggest some lies, no?

Powered drain-cleaning snake

Chain saw

Dog food-of-the-Month Club

Freeze-dried food for when the greater depression really sets in

Yes, feel free to keep up the lies even if he is reading!

It would have to be a some-assembly-required chain saw because the box is only 1x1x2 feet. Or a mini chainsaw.