Menu

Would you actually like/use this? Pajamagram Footie Hoodie

Would you like/use a Footie Hoodie?  

1. 1. Would you like/use a Footie Hoodie?

• Yes.
    • No.

Guest submarines

Judging by the descriptions here, I expected to see something really grotesque. I actually would love them! And the footies / socks are detachable--perfect. I wouldn't pay $99 for it, but for $30, I'd grab it.

My dd would wear the footie/hoodie thing (not the sexy part). I wouldn't wear it because of the hood.

Now I do have a question about the sweet/sexy thing. If it is cold enough to ear the sweet footie/hoodie who in their right mind is going to be running around the house in the barely there sexy part?

Or maybe one uses one part in winter and one part in summer.

bwaaaaa....

I looked at the website and saw the picture of the leopard print one with a TAIL!

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but the model has some sort of Victoria's secret smile on her face and looks like she is twirling the tail!!!!

It's a hoot! Check it out!

http://www.pajamagram.com/Collections/hoodie-footie.aspx?tracking=90000084&utm_campaign=TRADEMARK&s_kwcid=TC|14372|hoodie-footie||S|b|8181858036

FTR, if I came to bed in that I should hang a sign around my neck for my dh saying "Not tonight dear!"

I don't know about a footie/hoodie but my 12 year old is in love with his footie pajamas (one piece). We got ours at Target and I also saw them at Wal Mart.

There was an article in the NY Times last week about how popular they are becoming with adults.

My 15 year old thinks they are strange.

bwaaaaa....

I looked at the website and saw the picture of the leopard print one with a TAIL!

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but the model has some sort of Victoria's secret smile on her face and looks like she is twirling the tail!!!!

It's a hoot! Check it out!

http://www.pajamagram.com/Collections/hoodie-footie.aspx?tracking=90000084&utm_campaign=TRADEMARK&s_kwcid=TC|14372|hoodie-footie||S|b|8181858036

FTR, if I came to bed in that I should hang a sign around my neck for my dh saying "Not tonight dear!"

Too right! :lol: I think it even looks bad on the models. :tongue_smilie: