Menu

10 Days in Africa, 10 Days in Europe, etc, games-which one to do first?

HappyGrace

The United States is the easiest for us. Africa is pretty easy as well. Europe introduces ships, which makes it a little more difficult. Asia is the hardest for us because of the trains. My 7 year old can play the US and Africa by herself easily. I have to help her with Europe somewhat with Europe, and a lot with Asia.

Where is the best place to purchase these? I know RR sells them - any place I can take a look a them? Do any retailers sell them in stores?

I've seen them at one toy store around here - not a chain, but the upscale independent kind. I think maybe a teacher's store too.

Can you play more than one game at a time? Can you combine Europe with Asia, for example, and play it all as one big game?

We just got the Asia one for Christmas and we love it. But my son thinks it is too hard for him (I think he prefers faster moving games and this one requires him to plan ahead). I think it is a great, challenging game. To be honest, I didn't know where 1/2 the countries were, exactly, myself!

:lurk5:,

Brenda