Menu

MFW Website

well, I can't connect to their main site either. message board is up though if there is something other there

here's direct link

http://board.mfwbooks.com/index.php

I was able to connect last night around 8 pm central time to main site when I was looking at some high school stuff to send to a church friend.

I would guess that they'll get on it early this morning...... when they get in the office and discover it. Usually for maintenance they give a message, so .. hmm...

in the meanwhile... they'd take a phone order if you are ordering something. Or if you have some questions, I'm guessing people on their forum might help... They open at 8 am central time USA.

edit to add the phone number for those who don't have a paper catalog.. (oops!) 573 426 4600.

-crystal

Edited by cbollin

I'm glad it's not just my computer or something. I'm not purchasing anything, but I like to start during Christmas break doing research for the next year. I try to buy curriculum as I find good deals. I wanted to look at their cycle to see how the years matched up with what we are doing now.

I'm glad it's not just my computer or something. I'm not purchasing anything, but I like to start during Christmas break doing research for the next year. I try to buy curriculum as I find good deals. I wanted to look at their cycle to see how the years matched up with what we are doing now.

I know that feeling. :)

They'll have it back up later this morning. (I am friends with a person who works there and I know she is not on vacation this week until Friday, so she'll get in the office soon enough and figure it out.) It doesn't have the feel of scheduled maintenance - kinda like when peace hill press was down a few weeks ago and hard to get to. sigh..... sigh.....

anyway, here's a link on the message board with the cycles and scope and sequence overview. somewhere on that link is a picture of one of their handouts called Stages of Learning. small start on reading it, but ....

http://board.mfwbooks.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7894

-crystal

I know that feeling. :)

They'll have it back up later this morning. (I am friends with a person who works there and I know she is not on vacation this week until Friday, so she'll get in the office soon enough and figure it out.) It doesn't have the feel of scheduled maintenance - kinda like when peace hill press was down a few weeks ago and hard to get to. sigh..... sigh.....

anyway, here's a link on the message board with the cycles and scope and sequence overview. somewhere on that link is a picture of one of their handouts called Stages of Learning. small start on reading it, but ....

http://board.mfwbooks.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7894

-crystal

Thanks, that helps a lot! We'll already be through the fall of Rome by the end of this year, so the RTR year wouldn't work for us. The next year, Ex1850 might, except that the science is biology. I'm going to be teaching a high school biology class for dd and some friends (next fall), but I'm not sure I would want to do biology two years in a row (1 with dd, next with ds). I may just have to stay with Biblioplan. I was looking because I'm not sure what I want to do for ds's science the next 2 years.

Thanks, that helps a lot! We'll already be through the fall of Rome by the end of this year, so the RTR year wouldn't work for us.

I've heard of people starting RTR in about week 12 or 13 and go from there.

or stick with biblioplan and other science. it's all good at this age.