Menu

Which would you like and do you own any of these brands?

I am thinking about getting DH a nice recliner for Christmas. He is very hard to shop for anymore:glare:. I think he would like it and spend more family time with us if he had a comfortable chair for his height. When your over 6 ft and feel like your sitting on the floor when you are on the couch, is not comfy:lol:. So anyway, I am looking at either JCPenneys or La Z Boy.

Does anyone have any chairs from JCPenneys or La Z Boy?

Are they holding up well?

Are they comfy?

Not to influence anyone or myself but I do have some gift cards for JCP. Both places have a similar to each other recliner in the scratch and dent section and are the same price.

We have a chair and a half recliner from La-Z-Boy. It is huge, hideous, and will.not.die. :glare: Seriously. We've had it for 11 years. It's the favorite chair of the husband and dog (him sideways, her stretched out on the back so she can see out the window). Sigh.

My 6'2" DH loves his LaZboy. Matter of fact, I can't get him out of it. LOL I almost would fake a scenario where he tried them out. Maybe a friend has an over-sized one? Or you can wear him out shopping and let him relax in the furniture section? Finding my DH's 'perfect' chair was like adopting a pet for life. :)