Menu

Boxes, oh my the boxes.

Not sure if you have thought of this but if you need boxes - try asking at your neighborhood Wal-Mart or grocery store in the produce section for their banana boxes. Great to pack in -and free!

I keep making trips back and forth to our store - I can fit prob 15-20 boxes in the van with the kids in their carseats! :driving:

:ohmy: We have already used

4 packs of 18 boxes

2 packs of 41 boxes, misc. size

and 8 misc. size boxes

that's 162 boxes and we need more! :eek:

I think 1 more pack of 18 will do it but goodness. I have spaghetti arms right now so I'm taking a break to see what y'all are talking about.

Jessica,

I hope things are going better for you today :)!

Not sure if you have thought of this but if you need boxes - try asking at your neighborhood Wal-Mart or grocery store in the produce section for their banana boxes. Great to pack in -and free!

:smilielol5:I got boxes from the local liquor store, that's the closest thing to quality free boxes. :) I'm moving Gin, Wine and Beer.

Wow weee! That is a lot of boxes! In all our moves, I have never thought to count them. Hey, a great home schooling moment...get the kids to count them and sort by size. :D:tongue_smilie:

I will start packing in earnest tomorrow...yeah, right. No, really I will. I have an open house tomorrow afternoon and Monday evening trying to sell off some Usborne inventory, so I have fewer boxes to move. So that might leave me with fewer full boxes.

Ah, the dh has some projects for me to do for him, since he can't lift anything!!!!!I think he is starting to milk it!!!! So, I gotta go.

:smilielol5:I got boxes from the local liquor store, that's the closest thing to quality free boxes. :) I'm moving Gin, Wine and Beer.

OMG, Jessica! The tongues in your old congregation would be wagging!!! Make sure they see you! :)

Just think....not too many more days & the move will be OVER! Woooohooo!

yvonne

:ohmy: We have already used

4 packs of 18 boxes

2 packs of 41 boxes, misc. size

and 8 misc. size boxes

I think 1 more pack of 18 will do it but goodness. I have spaghetti arms right now so I'm taking a break to see what y'all are talking about.

And that's just the books, right!?! ;)

I'm sure you are glad that it is almost done. Once it all gets in boxes it will seem almost done. Please tell me you are not putting them all into a moving truck yourself too.:001_huh: :bigear:

I hope it is all coasting from here. Best wishes!