Menu

Tsk, tsk Santa.

SJ.

Last night my family met with BIL's family in Denver for dinner and the Christkindl Market. Much to our surprise Santa was driving a sleigh through the street, it was pulled by a horse - the reindeers had the night off. The boys were delighted! Of course Santa and the boys exchanged the usual pleasantries which included Santa telling DS7 that his elves were busy making him a Superman toy (DS7's Christmas wish). Well Santa better have been telling the truth and through some Christmas magic I hope there is a Superman under the tree cause mama's been looking for one and can't find anything! :001_huh:

Any suggestions for a Superman toy that isn't a collectible action figure would be greatly appreciated! :D

Last night my family met with BIL's family in Denver for dinner and the Christkindl Market. Much to our surprise Santa was driving a sleigh through the street, it was pulled by a horse - the reindeers had the night off. The boys were delighted! Of course Santa and the boys exchanged the usual pleasantries which included Santa telling DS7 that his elves were busy making him a Superman toy (DS7's Christmas wish). Well Santa better have been telling the truth and through some Christmas magic I hope there is a Superman under the tree cause mama's been looking for one and can't find anything! :001_huh:

Any suggestions for a Superman toy that isn't a collectible action figure would be greatly appreciated! :D

I'm not sure if this fall under the category of 'collectible action figure' but here's something cute:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W003360455003P?sid=KDx01192011x000001&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=21-186520831-2

I'm not sure if this fall under the category of 'collectible action figure' but here's something cute:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W003360455003P?sid=KDx01192011x000001&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=21-186520831-2

This is exactly what I wanted to get him. I think he would love it, especially since there is a dog too. Unfortunately it is out of stock everywhere I looked except Amazon where I can get one for $30 :001_huh: (Notice it is $8 at the Kmart link!)

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...

Up in the sky, look: It's a bird. It's a plane. It's The Well-Trained Mind Forum! Once again to the rescue!!:D

(Very cool you could find it! I bet he will be thrilled Christmas morning.)