Menu

Nook Color/Netflix

Is anyone having trouble streaming Netflix on their Nook Color? It worked fine for me for about the first hour I had it. Then it started playing the sound fine with the picture moving in slow motion. Now, I can't even log on.:confused:

Do you think the problem is most likely with Netflix, B&N or my internet connection? Netflix works on my computer.

Thanks for any pointers!!

Yes. I've only had mine for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am NOT impressed thus far. One day the Netflix thing was on it, the next day it wasn't. Now it says that "the device doesn't support" that. I've also had problems with books not downloading and library books that I'm in the middle of suddenly disappearing and suddenly reappearing.

Hm. Netflix is running fine on mine. I did have a problem with one kid read-to-me book getting a not-supported message, but I archived and activated it a couple of times, and now it's fine. Apparently the not-supported message was a rampant issue with this update. Hopefully they get that fixed soon.

Yes. I've only had mine for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am NOT impressed thus far. One day the Netflix thing was on it' date=' the next day it wasn't. Now it says that "the device doesn't support" that. I've also had problems with books not downloading and library books that I'm in the middle of suddenly disappearing and suddenly reappearing.[/quote']

Try turning your Nook completely off for a few minutes. Then when you turn it back on, turn the wifi on, go to your library page. In the bottom left corner you'll see a little circular arrow. Tap on that. That may help. That's what the tech support had me do when I was having trouble browsing and downloading books.

BTW, Netflix is working fine now. It was just a couple days that it acted weird like that.