Menu

I think I'm done for the year

Seriously. I've been trying to get in one last week of school before Christmas. But between a new puppy, a trip out of town, and Christmas shopping (plus all the regular kid activities), it's been challenging to get it done. Plus apparently schoolwork has a laxative effect on my kids, since I keep having to yell at them to get out of the bathroom and get to work. :glare:

And then? Today I got an email from dh telling me that his holiday party is tomorrow, and everyone's requested what I sent last year, and could I please make it?

:001_huh:

Dude. You can't tell me you didn't know about this until today. Nuh uh. Not buying it.

Sigh.

And then? Today I got an email from dh telling me that his holiday party is tomorrow, and everyone's requested what I sent last year, and could I please make it?

:001_huh:

Dude. You can't tell me you didn't know about this until today. Nuh uh. Not buying it.

Sigh.

I'd tell him I'd make it if he brings home all the ingredients! :tongue_smilie:

Sounds like it's time for Christmas break!

:) He maybe knew about it earlier but just remembered today or my favorite, "I know I told you about this earlier"

What is it that you made that is being requested?

It's this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/spinach-strawberry-and-hearts-of-palm-salad-recipe/index.html

It's not that hard, it's just that I don't have the ingredients. Which means a trip to the store. Which I HATE. Anyway...

Oh, and I didn't mention that I still have to address the 120 cards that go out to his organization. I take that back, I actually have done 32. And no, I haven't done our personal cards yet. Oh no.

:willy_nilly:

Did you decide on a blog title yet? Don't you need to take a break so you can start that very important project? ;)

Hahaha! I thought I'd decided on Suburban Beehive, but now I've changed it back to No Goats. Not that I've written anything yet, mind you. I keep going back and forth. 'Cause you know, this is of utmost importance. Verily.