Menu

I posted some pics of the farm.

It looks wonderful. And 200 acres......WOW!!!

It looks really nice! I bet the kids love having all that room to roam around!

Thanks ladies! After such a rough year it has been really wonderful to move out to the space. The farmhouse itself is 100yrs old, but it has been completely renovated on the inside.

Now, I am just trying to get dh to build me some sort of chicken coop and get the kitchen gardens going. :D

Yeah, I am pretty happy we did not have to part with her. She is family. But if she was going anywhere I would want it to be your place! ;)

I just looked out at all my "white" horses this morning and they are black. I think the pony in particular rolls in the mud to discourage my harnessing her up. By the time I got her clean that would be it.

Just stunning! envy... :)

What an awesome place for your family!

Nice!

Thanks all! :D

I just looked out at all my "white" horses this morning and they are black. I think the pony in particular rolls in the mud to discourage my harnessing her up. By the time I got her clean that would be it.

I could not believe she was actually white this morning! It was damp and misty out which always means, "Oh, I must go and roll and do my impression of The Black Stallion!" :tongue_smilie: