Menu

So... I applied for four jobs yesterday.

All of them would be "virtual offices," so I could continue to teach the kiddos at home. I had to take a psychological/personality profile test, and something akin to a mini-SAT. I am *soo* thankful that oldest ds is taking Algebra right now ;). The only mistake I made was taking it late at night. I feel kinda drugged right now (high stakes testing leaves my brain incapable of sleep, so I am one tired momma!)

I'm pretty sure I did well on all sections. the vocabulary had me rankling my brain... and one math question *had* me (I got the right answer, because it was multiple choice). But, I didn't "see" the relationship. DH saw it right away. He asked how *I* selected the correct answer... and I showed him my red-crayon computations... he just laughed (at the computations, not the crayons).

I LOVE multiple choice math problems... because guess & test works so well. :D

Good for you! May I ask what kinds of jobs they are? (I also work virtually, so I'm always interested in what others are doing for their virtual work).

They were openings through K12... They are probably all long shots. Kinda makes me wish I had taken the 4th year in college and taken el-ed classes and gotten a dang teaching certificate, on top of my double major. Getting one now requires 18 credit hours of work (probably a nice chunk of change), plus class-time. Can't do that with 5 kiddos!