Menu

laminated things

Okay- I got one of those scotch laminators awhile back and LOVE it dearly. I use it all the time.

However, just today I tried using a dry erase marker on my laminated number chart to give my daughter a visual about something we are learning. I assumed I would be able to wipe it off... Is there some reason why it won't come off? I double-checked and it IS a dry-erase marker. I use it all the time on my dry-erase board. I tried just wiping it, I tried water, I tried alcohol, I tried Windex. :confused:

Did I imagine somewhere that you could write on laminated things???? Am I losing my mind? :001_huh:

I am using the Staples version of laminating pouches. I got the same thing today....

I thought it was my markers....

For sure some acetone will take it off.

anyone tried the new dry erase crayons? they do come off the cheap Target white boards, but I have not tried my laminated sheets

Acetone... Good thought. I will go try that now.

Okay- I got one of those scotch laminators awhile back and LOVE it dearly. I use it all the time.

However, just today I tried using a dry erase marker on my laminated number chart to give my daughter a visual about something we are learning. I assumed I would be able to wipe it off... Is there some reason why it won't come off? I double-checked and it IS a dry-erase marker. I use it all the time on my dry-erase board. I tried just wiping it, I tried water, I tried alcohol, I tried Windex. :confused:

Did I imagine somewhere that you could write on laminated things???? Am I losing my mind? :001_huh:

Maybe you were thinking of page protectors?