Menu

PSAT scores from October. Anyone have them yet?

You may have to physically park yourself in front of someone's desk. When my oldest took her PSAT's, the school erased the homeschool code and put their school code on its place. The scores floated around for months and it took until March for me to finally have them mailed to me.

Well, I just spoke with someone at the school, and they do have the scores in. She said she'd mail them to me tomorrow. She said they were "coded" when sent in to the College Board as homeschool students, but she said the results came back to her with our boys marked as private school students. When I get these in the mail from her, should I call the College Board to correct their student status? My boys are a sophomore and freshman.

Well, I just spoke with someone at the school, and they do have the scores in. She said she'd mail them to me tomorrow. She said they were "coded" when sent in to the College Board as homeschool students, but she said the results came back to her with our boys marked as private school students. When I get these in the mail from her, should I call the College Board to correct their student status? My boys are a sophomore and freshman.

Oh that's good news. I wouldn't worry about it since they aren't in their NMSQT year, but be sure to use your state's homeschool code when the boys are Juniors.