Menu

Kudos for great customer service, plus....

good Christmas ideas for our gadget lovers.

I discovered this site thanks to a Christmas thread on this board, Maker Shed.

I ordered kits for all three fall/winter birthday boys, plus a Christmas gift. Our package never arrived. I emailed and called, and got a phone call that afternoon, a personal email regarding my order the next day, and the package the day after that.

Today, someone sent me a personal email checking to make sure the order had arrived, and they sent me a $20 gift certificate in apology.

So often these days it seems like when there is a problem, we run into these automated systems that make it difficult to resolve problems. It was just so nice to get such great service and get things resolved so quickly. We'd have been happy even without the gift certificate, but that was a really nice bonus. :)

Cat

isn't it nice when a company stands by their products and service and isn't too proud, stubborn, greedy to make things right when they have made a mistake? It doesn't happen very often, and I, too, will share the names of companies that do that. Thanks for sharing!!!