Menu

Gifted Shoppers, where are the real bargains?

Help! I need to get crackin' if I'm going to shop online and avoid the stores. Where are the best bargains? I ordered a few things from ThinkGeek, and they're not really budget friendly. I have a teen girl and tween gamer. Ugh. Nobody has any pressing wishes this year so I'm guessing a lot. I do want to get my son some new colored pencils, so where are the art bargains?

It's coming too fast!

I got an email about Miller Pads and Paper having a sale:

http://www.millerpadsandpaper.com/Holiday-Sale_c130.htm

From the email:

This special limited sale, featuring over 100 items, will run through December 23! But that's just the beginning...

Take an additional 10% off your order and receive FREE shipping on orders over $100! All you have to do is

select $100 in gifts for your loved ones from the Holiday Sale page

enter the case-sensitive code: HolidaySHIP

and we will automatically adjust your total before we bill you!

We want every one of our customers to have blessed Christmas! (We know only Jesus can do that, but we want to do what we can to help!)

Blessings from

Miller Pads and Paper

I can't help you with specifics for your needs but I can say that my strategy of looking for what I need on Amazon and then watching those things like a hawk has paid off big the last couple of weeks.

Amazon is my favorite place to shop and so easy, so I watch those prices like a hawk. I check out their daily deals every day first thing in the morning. Plus, they have the holiday flurries daily, and they have a theme. On their sporting goods theme day, I scored DH and DS8 the pitching machine DH picked out at 1/3 off (which is significant because it was pricey). Another day I found the hard floors stick vac I've been coveting marked down $20 (from $50 to $30). I have also been watching the prices of my must buy items. By adding the big stuff to the cart and clicking to check a few times a day, I found our new super deluxe family tent for $100 less than it was last month and $52 less than what it's selling for today.

Good luck and happy hunting!

I know you said you wanted to stay out of the stores, but I seriously think your best bet for the pencils is to head to your local Michaels with a 40% off coupon from the paper or their website. Or what about DickBlick.com?

Have you considered eBay? I picked up quite a few hard to find gifts off there this year.

:iagree: A.C.Moore usually has a 50% off coupon as well. For either store, you can print the coupon more than once--you just can't use more than one coupon per day.