Menu

well that was very very welcome!!!!

Yesterday I posted about a neighbor showing up on my doorstep to tell me about the various fights my son had had with their child over the past several months, and to tell me to keep my son off of their cul de sac. I was feeling a bit down as a parent. Well, today I am renewed! We were in Walmart, and my son was in the sporting goods section and I was one section over. I walked into the sporting goods area to collect him and a woman came up to me and said, "is that your son?" I admit, I cringed a bit! But I said yes, and she proceeded to tell me how awesome my son is!!! She used the word awesome!!! Then she said he was helpful, polite, and amazing!!! I wanted to kiss her, lol!

I guess she was in front of the airsoft gun case, and my son saw that she looked confused so he approached her and asked if she knew what she was looking for. She said her daughter wanted an airsoft gun for Christmas but she, the mom, had no idea what to get. My son then showed her which ones he liked, and why, and which ones would be too difficult for her daughter, who is younger, to operate, etc. He was apparently very helpful and pointed out the best targets to use as well! This is my son that has ASPERGERS!!!!! Talking, of his own free will, with a STRANGER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud I could burst!!! I think I'm going to have my hubby or I take him up to get italian ice or something after dinner.

SOOOOO proud!

… He was apparently very helpful and pointed out the best targets to use as well! This is my son that has ASPERGERS!!!!! Talking, of his own free will, with a STRANGER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud I could burst!!! I think I'm going to have my hubby or I take him up to get italian ice or something after dinner.

SOOOOO proud!

:hurray::hurray::hurray: