Menu

600 viewing, quick, sign in. Who's here??

I'm here! A friend kidnapped me tonight and took me clothes shopping!!! This store served wine and cheese and appetizers. It was the best time shopping I've had EVER!!!! I bought a nice bow for my dd's hair and that was IT! I felt WAY too weird in anything they had there for me. It was a boutiquey place. Fun, but not me.

What a great idea! I'm sure that helps shoppers spend a bit more than they had planned. :tongue_smilie:

I'm glad you had a good time, the bow sounds wonderful!

What a great idea! I'm sure that helps shoppers spend a bit more than they had planned. :tongue_smilie:

I'm glad you had a good time, the bow sounds wonderful!

You'd think, right? But everything I liked cost over $200!!!! I'm WAY too frugal for that. A $20 bow was right up my alley tonight! I just hope dd likes it!

Ici!

I'm soooooo sleepy though, despite the large pot of coffee I consumed this afternoon, that I may not be present for long!

My life has great meaning today! Ds, the algebraphobe, earned 100% on today's assignment and the 8th grade reptile wrangler remembered several important facts from physical science and preceded to educate some younger children on the concept of radioactive half-life...sigh...if I fall asleep, it will be tomorrow and tomorrow may not be so rosy...maybe I should stay awake as long as possible and bask in the glow! :D

Faith