Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5sweeties

Is Breaking the French Barrier worth a high school credit?

I had looked at this last year for dd, and then decided to go with something more simplistic for 8th grade. This year it looks very good. Would level 1, all by itself, equal high school French 1, or do I need to add to this? (I had many years of French in high school and college, and can speak with dd on a regular basis.)

Thanks!

On their web site it says it is prep for end of high school testing...so I'm thinking yes??

Anyone know?:001_smile:

but if it anything like BTB Spanish, it is definitely worth the credit...a very rigorous course (my middle ds and I couldn't hack it and switched to something that moves a bit slower, lol!)

Deb~

THANK YOU so much!! Just what I was hoping to hear! I have a solid background in French and dd had a one-year intro in 8th grade and is very quick at language learning, so, I think we are set!!! Yahoooooo!!!

Kelly

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin