Menu

Disney Dining question--kids meals

We leave for 16dd's Make A Wish trip on Sunday and we will have 3 days at Disney as well.

I was wondering if Disney is OK with adults order kids meals at counter service places. It is honestly plenty of food for me and it would save quite a bit of money.

I figured we would be OK there. I would be ordering 2-3 adult meals and then 2-3 kid meals---depending on the meals offered.

I just don't like paying more to get extra food I don't need.

I can see that a sit down place would be different.

This is what we do too. But, we're usually on the meal plan and have a certain number of adult meals and a certain number of kid meals.

Yes, we stretched them that way when we were on the free dining plan. The five of us would share 4 adult meals or 3 counter service meals or something like that.

The only problem with the kids' meals is that they are very limited in what they serve. Mostly nuggets. Some have a small hamburger. One or two places (like The Land in Epcot) have something else to offer.

This is what I was going to say as well. If that's what you want to eat for the number of days you are there, fine. But I would want other things.

How about sharing adults meals 2 meals for 3 of you? Or get 2 adults meals and stretch them with an appetizer or dessert to share.