Menu

Need writing help for dd14

I am afraid I have really messed writing up for my dd and need you advice as to how to fix things for her :confused:. Dd is using MFW AHL this year and really struggling with the writing assignments (which I'm afraid is partly my fault for switching curriculums on her so many times. I have definately learned my lesson and know that switching back & forth only causes problems, so now I need to fill in the holes I have created in her education). I think I need to take her back and build her skill & confidence before she is ready to tackle these "highschool" level assignments again. So I guess I am wondering if there is a program out there that will basically take her from the beginning to the end in the next 3 1/2 years so that she will be prepared writing after highschool (keeping in mind that I am teaching 4 other dc w/ a 2yo running around and in the middle of major home renovation so easy to use is a must for us! I am also not a writer/really do not like writing, so hand holding would be wonderful.)?

TIA for your suggestions...