Menu

SOTW 3 Lapbook?

Ohdanigirl

I was curious too so I googled it and found this which looks great. I didn't look at all the links yet but I plan to print out some stuff next week.

http://runofthemillfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/middle-ages-lapbook-for-story-of-world.html

Eta: this whole blog is awesome with links and information for volume 1 & 2

Edited by acurtis75@yahoo.com

I was curious too so I googled it and found this which looks great. I didn't look at all the links yet but I plan to print out some stuff next week.

http://runofthemillfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/middle-ages-lapbook-for-story-of-world.html

:iagree:The only disappointing thing is that she stopped on Chapter 23 of SOTW2 which we will be to in a few weeks.. Ack .. I'm not creative enough to finish it on my own=D If anyone knows this lady.. please ask her to have pity:lol:

Did she stop completely or just not get the next one posted. I downloaded vol. 1 in August, she had not started the vol 2 lapbook yet; they were doing it this year. I assumed she would be adding as they went along. I hope she does finish, my son loves his lapbook!! I defiantly could not create that on my own.

There was a note somewhere on the page about taking two years to cover the book but it mentioned breaking in July to restart in September? Based on the dates of posts I think that means 2 months ago so she is adding new stuff as they get to it every few weeks.

I saw this note also. :( It seems she's slowed down and life is happening. We're not quite there, so I keep hoping. We love the SOTW1 lapbook we're doing!

Yes this is the one we have used. I am thinking of trying to make up some things to finish Vol 2 and trying to work on Vol 3 over the summer. I have never done this before, though, so I am a bit hesitant. The research is not a problem, maybe not even the idea for each chapter, but the design. well, I will get back to you all.

Danielle