Menu

Prayers please!

Dh just dropped ds18 off for an overnight college visit up in Michigan and was on his way to visit his aunt when he got into a car accident. Someone went over the yellow line and hit him. He seems ok, but they are taking him to the hospital to get checked out. The car looks like it will be totaled. It had to be towed away. He couldn't find the proof of insurance (but I did check to make sure we are up to date.)

He is 3 hours away and I can't do anything for him. He is not answering his phone right now, but I imagine that is because he is at the hospital.

Please pray for call, peace and healing.

UPDATE:

Thanks for all your prayers and support. I did hear from dh about an hour ago. He did find some cell coverage and called. The doc at the hospital gave him the all clear, but warned him that he will be sore for the next few days. I doubt he packed ibuprofen so I will have to remind him to pick some up. He has to rent a car from one company that can pick him up where he is, then he turns that in at an airport closer to my son, then he has to rent another car from another company so it can be taken out of state to come home. Then we have to figure out what we are going to do. Oh, and sometime in the next day or two, he has to go back and get the plates and personal stuff from the wrecked car. We are very thankful he wasn't seriously hurt. So, it is a major inconvenience rather than a tragedy!

Edited by dirty ethel rackham