Menu

Seriously considering Sonlight...Currently using MFW.

athomemom

I have used only one year of SL. It was the first half of world history. This year I am using MFW Exploration to 1850. My boys are in 7th grade and MFW seems light to me. Anyone else been here?

My library has quite a few SL books, but I'd still have to come up with a bit of money for the IG and books I'd need. I will probably skip the Bible portion unless someone can tell me that the Bible for this particular core shouldn't be missed.

You all have been so patient with all my questions. Thank you!

Just so you know.. you can get the IG's used for half price or less. You can get the books via Book Depository {.com or co.uk} with free shipping, but then if you live in the US you can get free shipping from Amazon. :D

At the moment I cannot find a SL core H IG used. I guess it's the wrong time of the year. I've checked on EBay, here and a couple of other places. :confused:

At the moment I cannot find a SL core H IG used. I guess it's the wrong time of the year. I've checked on EBay, here and a couple of other places. :confused:

Are you looking for the old name? H is the new name for Core 7.

There are two sets here, but maybe you just want the IG.

http://www.homeschoolclassifieds.com/show_search.asp?searchWords=Sonlight+7

I feel like such a dummy asking all these questions, but is there a way to figure out which books I will need first? I am trying to purchase as cheaply as possible. Most likely I will buy the IG new and then get the books that I need either from the library or Amazon. I see the 1, 2, and 3 on the list of books, but what exactly does it mean?