Menu

SAT II Biology Score

Dd got a 660 on the SAT Biology M, which translates to the 52nd percentile. I know the thinking that this is a small group taking the test (as opposed to the larger pool of all college bound students who take the SAT and/or ACT), so I know this isn't a BAD score, but is it a decent score? From what I have found online, a 700 or above is a top-tier score, but I can't get a good feel for whether or not this score is average or slightly above/below average. Should I just have her submit it to colleges on a case-by-case basis depending on the posted scores at each school, or does it serve its purpose in validating that yes, she does have a grasp of biology, and submit it everywhere?

This is child 1 of 4 hitting the college prep side of things, and I am seriously panicked over all of it. I know I shouldn't be, and I know I should just breathe, and I know it will all work out, and I know I haven't ruined my children's college options, yada, yada, yada... But I'm still stressed out!!

Thanks!