Menu

If you spice up your "TeA" parties

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:Well, there's just nothing like a good tEa thread to lift my Bah Humbug spirits this holiday season!

My main suggestion ladies is to NOT wrap your dh's "secret santa" gifts in the same paper as the children. There might be a moment of :blink: on Christmas morn when the gifts are being opened and little Buford or Orpah reaches into their stocking and opens up the ?.

Definitely, definitely keep tight track of those packages. :D

Faith

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:Well, there's just nothing like a good tEa thread to lift my Bah Humbug spirits this holiday season!

My main suggestion ladies is to NOT wrap your dh's "secret santa" gifts in the same paper as the children. There might be a moment of :blink: on Christmas morn when the gifts are being opened and little Buford or Orpah reaches into their stocking and opens up the ?.

Definitely, definitely keep tight track of those packages. :D

Faith

:lol:

My kids know our bedroom dressers are off limits and as they have gotten older they have made a comment or two about what should be in the drawers.

I don't know what is worse...your child finding one of your items or you finding one of your adult sons.

PSA: make sure you know where all the items are hidden. We got a new mattress a few yrs ago and when the men lifted the old one off the box spring they found something we forgot we had hidden there.

I just keep stuff in a zippered tote under the bed. I don't go to the trouble of hiding or locking, b/c I figure that, if they snoop, they deserve the shock.

Hopefully, we don't die at the same time. Seems unlikely.

But I'll really need the magic box if dh dies first! :D

The shelf in the closet is a good hiding place, until it falls over and rolls out, whacking you in the forehead and the kids come running. "Mommy, what happened? Are you hurt? Is this a flashlight?"

:blushing:

:lol::lol:

So, this reminds me of a funny story.

My sister bought her first house 2 years ago, and the whole family went to check it out. She showed us around everywhere, and we ended up congregating in her bedroom. She was explaining the changes she wanted to make to this large built-in. My dad sort of plopped down on her bed, knocking the pillow off and her v** rolled out onto the bed. He looked at it! Everyone looked at it! Then we all looked at her and burst out laughing, I thought she was going to drop over. :lol:

I just wish I knew where to start in the spice dept....I've done some online browsing but get so overwhelmed I don't know where to start!

That is where I am. Some stuff I had NO idea even existed and some I don't want to even know about. Hard to figure this out without getting overwhelmed or exposed to stuff I don't want to be exposed to.

That is where I am. Some stuff I had NO idea even existed and some I don't want to even know about. Hard to figure this out without getting overwhelmed or exposed to stuff I don't want to be exposed to.

For a beginner I would suggest.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Pleasuring-Vibrating-Condom-Pleasure/dp/B000ZO0ADI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1322617181&sr=8-2

Or if you prefer the more romantic and slow introduction then an important thing to know is there are different types of what looks to be the same thing. Massage oils that are for massages but not good to taste or as a lubricant. Lubricants that add heat but shouldn't be tasted, or flavored that taste okay, none of them really taste good, but aren't good as a lubricant. Know what you want the bottle to do.

Walmart and any drugstore carry

http://www.amazon.com/K-Y-Couples-Lubricant-1-5-Ounce-2-Count/dp/B000XB4M46/ref=pd_sim_hpc_2

Another spicy thing that can be disavowed is a mirror strategically placed on the closet door or somewhere else that looks like it is part of the normal bedroom decor but can be strategically adjusted.

Chocolate pudding is good for this, too. (Just don't refrigerate!)

And Nutella.

And Reddi-Whip.

And, if you are like George Costanza, a good pastrami on rye sandwhich with spicy mustard! :lol:

You better stop before you have to send a Red Cross message to your hubby. :lol::lol::lol:

You better stop before you have to send a Red Cross message to your hubby. :lol::lol::lol:

:w00t:

:rofl:

When my oldest dd was about 5 years old she saw my B.O.B. (Boyfriend On Batteries) because I had foolishly left it out on the nightstand. She said,"Is that yours?" to which I replied, "yes". Then she said "what IS it?" I said,"I don't know!"

:tongue_smilie:

When my twin boys were little (and I was a single mom) I came out of the bathroom to find one "massaging" the other's back with my bright pink one! I almost had a heart attack! I snatched it from them and one said, "Mama I want to rub his back with the pink massager more!" There was no one to see me embarrassed and I was MORTIFIED! :blush: My BFF and I tease each other about the pink back massager all the time.

My BFF once woke up from a nap with her toddler to find the child, and the room, covered in peppermint lube and her playing with a couple of toys. It took us FOREVER to clean up the mess! The room smelled like mint for a long time!:lol::lol:

The shelf in the closet is a good hiding place, until it falls over and rolls out, whacking you in the forehead and the kids come running. "Mommy, what happened? Are you hurt? Is this a flashlight?"

:blushing:

I'll do you one better...when your mother is helping you move and grabs that basket from the closet shelf and three items fall out on her:scared:...also in front of the children. And she quickly helps pick them up before you get to them.

There's no coming back from that.:svengo:

It is not for a man. I am pretty sure it is just silly. Does that help?

The one I linked is for a man to wear. It is silly, certainly, but the pattern is really easy to make. I am especially proud of the one I did with an appliqued lumberjack on it. It goes with every flannel shirt ever made. If you were a man and had to chop wood in -30°C weather, your willy would be happy to have one of those, I assure you!

No. You may not have pictures. ;)

The one I linked is for a man to wear. It is silly, certainly, but the pattern is really easy to make. I am especially proud of the one I did with an appliqued lumberjack on it. It goes with every flannel shirt ever made. If you were a man and had to chop wood in -30°C weather, your willy would be happy to have one of those, I assure you!

Then it didn't happen. ;)

OMG, if you read this thread too close to the "need a tree topper" thread try VERY hard not to roll onto the floor laughing. :lol:

The warning is fantastic! :lol:

Oh the visual I have right now!! :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
LOVE IT! LOL

I want to get one of those little trojan massagers.....We have a few lubes that I keep in the bedroom in a box with other medicines-kiddo doesn't get into that...an online friend has hers in a pretty box under the bed and another has a pillow that is hollow or something where she keeps hers......lol :D

My husband told a friend of his that he was getting my one of those trojan things for me for a stocking stuffer, so I really wanted to go to Christmas with my hair all 'blown back' :lol: If only I could figure out how to do my hair that way!!